To understand more about the taste of Emperor in Vietnam, visitors should have a trip to explore the cultural of local dishes in Hue. An old city with many unique locals food served for the King’s in Vietnam.
After visited the Hue citadel in the morning, what will you do for a night? Why not enjoy going around and having a street food with Vietnam old cuisine.
To experience the local food of Hue, we suggest you some of interesting and information food tour with various of spices, colorful and extremely simple of local food.
Find about the culinary and the culture of Hue
Having difference kinds of Hue street food
Discovering the local activity in Hue
View the sightseeing in Hue
Having the chance to take pictures
Seating on cycle to get the realistic feel of the past local people
Time: 4 hours.
Departure time: 9:00 AM or 6:00 PM
Pickup location: Hotels located in the central of Hue
Drop off: Centrally located hotels in Hue City.
-To be present at the assembly point, seating on individual cyclo, the leader of cyclo will carry the flag and take a lead with strong experienced drivers. Get through the historical Trang Tien bridge to visit the famous Dong Ba market that you can see many local activities of business life and seeing the way they make Hue local food. Keep going on cyclos on a busy streets, breath the ancient air and discover the daily life of Hue, visiting around the royal palace or ancient place then take beautiful and ancient pictures as well as listening the historical story of it.
-On the tour, you will stop and try difference street food restaurant to have speciality dishes of Hue:
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue beef rice vermicelli soup
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled pork rice vermicelli
- Banh Khoai – Hue pancake
- Banh Beo – Steamed rice discs topped with shrimp
- Banh Loc – Filtered tapioca dumplings
- Ram It – Sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling
- Nem Lui – Grilled chopped meat
- Banh Nam – Steamed flat rice dumplings
- Banh Uot – Hue wet rice paper
- Banh La Gai – Pinnate leaf cake
- Banh Chung – Square glutinous rice cake
- Banh Bao – Steamed dumpling
- Me Xung – Sesame candy
- Trai Cay – Seasonal fruit
- Che – Sweet soup
- Ca Phe Sua – Vietnamese coffee with milk
- There are 16 kinds of Hue local food.
Try all of local food above here to get the flavor.
The guide with excellent English speaking.
Another services outside the timetable.
Personal expenses, insurance, tips.
A group tour: $49 USD / person
For children not over 9 years old: $35 USD / person
For private tours please contact us by request here